Tech Talk with Justin
All your business tech problems solved!
Running a small business is hard work. It's especially true if you're a sole proprietor doing all the internal jobs that big businesses would devote entire teams to handling: production, advertising, social media, customer support, and the list goes on! There's only so much that one person can do, as my mother and business partner Stephanie quickly found out.
Here's where I step in. My name is Justin, and I take care of the technology side of everything we do here at On the Wall Charm. From maintaining our website and online presence, to setting up equipment and managing our Facebook live streams, I handle the in-between and more. Personally above all else, I think the most important thing I do is freeing up Stephanie's time to focus on the creative aspect of our business.
A large part of our success is this dynamic partnership, where Stephanie can do what she does best, creating adorable things, and not have to worry about fiddling around on a computer for hours every day. I use my computer know-how to simplify and solve all of the technology problems that running a business entails, so she doesn't have to.
This is what I'm offering to you, the freedom to not worry so much about the tech side of business. When Stephanie's handling business on her computer or phone and runs into a problem, all she has to do is say, "Fix it", and I make the problem disappear. I can do that for you too.
Yes, I have a degree in computer science, but more importantly I run a business, so I'm already familiar with the common problems you're struggling with right now. I have experience that I'm willing to share with you, to help make your business a success.
What do you get?
- Monthly Appointments: 2 hours of 1-on-1 time with Video Chat, where I help with whatever your business needs.
- Priority responses for simple questions: just message our Facebook business page for answers!
- Email support: Prefer email? As long as you use the email you signed up with, we'll get back to you ASAP!
- Facebook group: Get support from community members for simple problems in a friendly environment!
If you're thinking about starting a business, and you're worried you won't be able to understand the technology side of things: it's okay. I can break things down and explain them in simpler terms, so you don't need to feel overwhelmed. I can bring you up to speed in no time.
With all that being said, there are only so many hours in the month, and only so many people I can help. The sooner you subscribe, the sooner you can schedule appointments with me. Let me help with your business tech problems, because your business deserves it!
Note: Appointments made without a subscription will be canceled immediately. Subscription holders are entitled to 2 hours of bookings per 30 day period, as scheduling permits. Your subscription is automatically handled by Paypal every month (30-days).
Examples of things I can help with:
- Need to set up a Facebook page for your business? I can either walk you through it, or set it up for you and explain the main things you need to know.
- Need to set up an Etsy shop? It's no problem at all! Schedule an appointment and we can have it up and running in an hour, ready for business.
- Interested in doing Facebook Lives to gain an audience for your business? We stream all the time for our business, and we can help get you started fast! It's a great way to increase views for your products.
- Having shipping problems or understanding shipping in general? We've got a lot of experience managing shipping through Etsy and our own website, so we've definitely got you covered there.
- Ready to take the leap to having your own business website? I have plenty of recommendations to make the process easy to set up and operate. With video chat I can walk you through everything step-by-step, so you know exactly what to do.
- Already have your own website, but need some extra help fixing something? Most of my experience is with Shopify, but I have enough webdev experience to help with other platforms as well!
- Worried your blurry product pictures are hurting your sales? I can help with photography questions and walk you through all the basics of taking better pictures. Increase the quality of your pictures and boost your sales!
Why is it a subscription?
Tech support is vital to every business, and it's also very expensive due to technical training and specialization. If you've ever tried to get tech help for your business, you know appointments can cost upwards of $120/hour for 1-on-1 assistance, and it can be difficult to find someone who has experience with what you need. Running a home business myself, I can sympathize with your problems, and I want to help for an affordable price.
Instead of billing per appointment, I see having my service as a monthly subscription builds a longer-term relationship. I charge less than the standard rate for my time, with the hopes that you appreciate having someone who is familiar with you, your business, and your tech needs; ready to go every month when you need help.
Also, having a continuing monthly subscription helps lock you in for time with me, since there are only so many hours per month that I can help people. My schedule is limited, so I can only fit in around 100 subscriptions at any given time. By subscribing, you know I'll be there to help when your business needs me.
Join now to lock in your subscription at this price! Oh and remember, tech consultation is a business expense you can write off, so take advantage of it while you can, and help increase your business's chance of success!